"The first vegan Omega 3 from microalgae combined with the microSolve® technology worldwide! DHA and EPA Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for the smooth functioning of the body as they support the normal heart and brain functions*.
For vegetarians, vegans or the ones who avoid fish in their diet, having the daily supply in Omega 3 is a challenge. FitLine microSolve® Omega 3 Vegan from microalgae is an excellent alternative to fish oil, fishy taste free. • Unique microSolve® technology for higher bioavailability
• Exclusive Nutrient Transport Concept (NTC®) that supports optimum nutrient intake
• Vegan source of omega-3 fatty acids, 100% fish-free, fishy taste free
• Pure DHA and EPA produced out of specifically selected high-quality microalgae
◦ strict Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) quality controls
◦ free from ocean-born contaminants such as heavy metals
• Sustainable production practices and sourcing of alternative natural ingredients that replace the limited and highly exploited marine resources
• Perfect complement to the FitLine Optimal-Set
• Patent pending * DHA and EPA contribute to the normal function of the heart from just 2 portions a day.
DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function from just 2 portions a day. "
Preparation: Fill the measuring cup up to the mark (4.17 ml) 1 to 2 times a day and dissolve the content in a cold drink.
Glycerol, Water, Oil from the microalgae Schizochytrium sp., Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavour, Antioxidants (Tocopherol-rich extract, Fatty acid esters of ascorbic acid, Extracts of rosemary).